Thursday, September 5, 2019

Trying to diet...

 Diet... it's a dirty word in our house, but we're technically trying to do it in a way. We're challenging ourselves to cut back on carbs- specifically foods like breads, pastas, and potatoes. It is hard.
 I am a potato lover. It is a versatile vegetable that has never steered me wrong. So for me to cut back on it or stop eating it, well... it feels somewhat like a betrayal. 

Haters gonna Hate Potatoes Gonna Potate Button

Haters gonna Hate Potatoes Gonna Potate Button by foodhabits

  If you've ever staved off eating carbs for a few days after being a carbolohic like me, you start to have mental fantasies about eating entire bags of chips at your desk, or making a large bowl of cheesy potato soup for dinner. See, I told you... potatoes are so versatile. Lord help me make it through this month. 

Drink water... Drink water... Drink more water. 

Not Hungry, Just Bored Magnet

Not Hungry, Just Bored Magnet by capturedbyKC


Random blog about my inner potato urges over. Do you diet or have any foods you try to steer clear of that you crave or love to eat? Leave me a comment below.

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!