Saturday, October 6, 2012

Art Challenge: Public/ Smooth

I missed last week's challenge due to holiday shopping and attempting to visit with family and friends who live out of town. This week's 2 Things challenge is Public and Smooth. This one was a bit challenging on the 'smooth' part. I think I may have worked it out though. :) 

Thank you so much 2 Things Blog and fellow artists who participate for allowing me to enter whenever I can. It's always a pleasure. 

My entry for Public/Smooth. Don't forget that you can enter too!

Children's Playground at the park. 

Parks are pretty well public areas. Also, slides are smooth lol, but that isn't going to be my entry for smooth. I thought instead that I would write a poem describing the intricate beauty of a perfect flawless diamond.


Poem titled: Perfection
by Kristina Conatser, All rights reserved

Soft to the touch.
My fingers gliding with ease over you.
There are no blemishes; not even one. 
You are so smooth.
You are one of a kind.
You are perfection.

You shine so brightly.
You cast your prism of color on my face.
Within you there are no flaws; not even one.
You are so beautiful.
You are one of a kind.
You are perfection.


____________________________________________________

I truly hope you've enjoyed this post. I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment and let me know you've stopped by.




1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!