Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Shutterbuggers Photo Contest Entries- Please vote!

I've recently entered some of my photographs into the Shutterbuggers photo contest. If you don't know about the  Shutterbuggers contest, it is the a monthly contest where the top selected photographs (chosen by smugmug) are placed into Sophie magazine and two winners are chosen... one amateur photographer and one professional photographer. 

The amateur photographer winner will receive $25
The professional photographer winner will receive a free ad with an estimated value of $350 in Sophie magazine for the following month.

You could enter your photographs too, next month before the 10th. Anyone can enter and you can enter up to 5 of your own photographs.

Check out and vote for my entries :) Click the photos to vote.

Submitted by Photographs Captured by KC
Dandelion Photograph copyright Kristina Conatser

Submitted by Photographs Captured by KC
Daisy Flower Photograph copyright Kristina Conatser

Submitted by Photographs Captured by KC
Yard Critters Photograph copyright Kristina Conatser

Submitted by Photographs Captured by KC
Autumn Sky Photograph copyright Kristina Conatser

Submitted by Photographs Captured by KC
Blue Eyed Kitten Photograph copyright Kristina Conatser

Vote and share :) Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!