Monday, October 21, 2019

New Designs in My Religious Store

 It has been quite some time but I finally decided to do some updating and revamping to my religious store at Zazzle. The store is called "Inspired by God" and the designs are centralized around faith-inspired Christian themes, angels, and scripture. 

  When I began this store, I was a media content creator/editor for an up and coming ministry called My Father's House Ministry. I was inspired by the message, vision, and goals of that ministry to create uplifting and inspirational designs. This is where the "Inspired by God" store was born. 

  I have been emotionally struggling as of late with some personal things, and I felt a little voice inside me saying I just needed to focus my creative muse onto this store again. So I have been pumping out new and fresh inspirational designs for my religious store and it has really started to help lift me from the dark place I was in, and I thought I would share a few of those designs here. 

Anchor For The Soul


A new "Anchor For The Soul" religious scripture inspired nautical anchor themed text design with scripture from Hebrews 6:19-20. This design is new and hasn't been uploaded on many items yet, but it can be transferred to other products by using the design tool. Keep checking back for more products featuring this design!
The Lord's Prayer Wooden Box Sign

 I have always kind of liked the idea of a plaque or some form of wall art featuring The Lord's Prayer hanging somewhere in my home. For this, I decided to use a vintage image of praying hands and pair it with the prayer.
Guardian Angels Keychain

 This guardian angels scripture angel wings design remains one of the most popular in my store and I plan to give it more attention as I continue to revamp. The idea that angels are watching over us is a comforting and popular inspirational concept. This keychain also makes a great gift.

Please keep checking my Inspired by God Zazzle store for new inspirational and religious faith-inspired gifts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!