Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Expanding My Creative Reach

 So, in an attempt not to put all of my creative eggs into one print-on-demand basket, I have decided to start a store over at Redbubble. I have heard a lot of really good things about Redbubble from both designers and from folks who have ordered items from shops there. So I am excited to dip my toes in and see what happens. 

Check out my store so far

 I have to say, I am pretty stoked about some of the product options I can design on there. My favorites I have had fun designing thus far would have to be the skirts, the decor pillows and the travel mugs.

20401455_chewy-runners_V33QC
Whimsical Fox Travel Mug by Captured by KC Designs
41874595_frostie-esky_MUCKM
Blue Ombre Chevron Mini Skirt by Captured by KC Designs
20401365_icky-garage_TMTL5
Green Owl in Tree Decor Pillow by Captured by KC Designs


Are you a designer at Redbubble or have you ordered from Redbubble? What has your overall experience been? Leave it in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!