Thursday, December 8, 2011

Cute, Cuddly and Crazy Fur Babies

Animals have been scientifically proven to add years to the lives of people because of their ability to bring comfort, joy and laughter. Nature's greatest medicine comes in the form of furry four-legged companions with wagging tails and floppy ears. 

I love my fur babies, all three of them. I have a cat and two dogs. My critters are my world. Everyday is a new adventure and every moment gives me another reason to smile. 

Today I want to share a few videos and photos starring the fur babies in my life. I hope that they will bring a smile to your face as they do mine each time I watch them. I also encourage you to join in the fun and share any absolutely adorable, fun or cute videos/photos of your companions via link here in the comments or on my FB page. Thanks for viewing and participating!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!