Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fun Photo Squiggles

One of my favorite things to do sometimes is to see what kind of interesting and fun captures I can get with just a little light and really low shutter speed. I know that as a Photographer, one doesn't really want to get 'Squiggles' when shooting these types of images but instead 'Light Trails'. There is a difference. 

In order to get 'Light Trails', one needs a tripod or sturdy surface to ensure that the trails from the lights don't come out funky or more specifically 'squiggly'. Anything could be used: a rock, bench or table. In order to get 'Squiggles', you simply need to shoot. :)

Here are my squiggle shots:




Do you have some squiggle shots? Even if they were meant to be 'Light Trails' you can share them. I would love to see them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!