Sunday, September 16, 2012

Art Challenge- Local/Hot

It has been some time since I was able to do a 2 Things Challenge, for that I must apologize. I have been wanting to get back in on the action for awhile now. It was always such a pleasure to join and such a challenge to see what I can come up with each week. I have felt kind of reminiscent without it. 

Hopefully I will be able to keep entering from now on... if life will allow it that is. I am also thankful that the host of the 2 Things Blog as well as the other contestants are so kind as to have me back. 

My entry for this week:

Fiery Autumn Sunset- Copyright Kristina Conatser (CapturedbyKC)
This photograph was taken in the front yard of the home where I grew up. To me, this will always be the greatest sunset photograph I have ever taken because it was my first. 

I love the warm colors. I cannot fathom how hot it would be on that brilliant glowing ball of light we call the Sun.

_______________________________________________

Did you enjoy this post? If so, please leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by. 

1 comment:

  1. It's pretty hot, but not as hot on the surface as one might imagine. Still, thousands of degrees will vaporize ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!