Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shades of Turquoise



I love the color Turquoise. I find it to be one of the richest colors. I love it also because it is derived from blues and greens. There are several different shades of turquoise too. Some of the shades are softer, more pastel type colors... while others are darker and more intense. 

If you'd like to know how to get various types or shades of turquoise from your paints then click here.

I tend to favor artwork and clothing that is turquoise, teal, aquamarine and other various similar color tones. Because of this, I thought I would share a few great products sporting this wonderfully fabulous color. 
Elegant Turquoise floral custom business cards

cute & simple owl themed baby shower invite



Peace Dove iPhone 5 Case

Ocean Dreams Abstract Fantasy Bubbles Custom Postcards

Retro Abstract Kaleidoscope MacBook Air Sleeve 


Blue Paper Lantern Custom Poker Cards



Elegant floral embossed iPhone 5 Case

Turquoise Elegant flourish Custom Business Cards

Your Photo Wedding Damask Personalized Custom Address Labels

Lavish Peacock Feathers Custom Wedding Invitations






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!