Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer #Savings With @Zazzle!

Newest Zazzle Savings

I love designing at Zazzle. I love the freedom I get to express myself and share my art styles with others and make them available for sale. But most of all, I love buying custom gifts from Zazzle. I've never ordered a product that wasn't of great quality or didn't print how I designed or ordered it. Their service is great. Best of all, there are always always always Coupons and deals to help you save money.

Check out their current savings:



50% off of select Drinkware & Hats
Original & Best-Selling Bobo's GONE SQUATCHIN Hat bylifeguardshack 
Mustache Mugs by the_ahn_sisters 










40% off of select Clothing & Necklaces
three birds tee shirts by revidevi 
Vintage Distressed Keep Calm and Carry On Pendant bycutencomfy 








30% off of Bags, Buttons & Belt Buckles


20% off of select Cases & Keychains
Custom Photo Collage Acrylic Keychain by cutencomfy 












10% off of everything else!!



Hurry to take advantage of these great deals by placing your custom order at Zazzle. 

These savings expire

Thursday June 27th, 2013

Visit my Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!