Monday, July 1, 2013

Featured In Sophie Women's Magazine!

At the beginning of every month, I enter 5 of my amateur photographs (that match the monthly theme) into a free photography contest that is held by Shutterbuggerz.com

Everyone has until the 10th each month to enter their photographs and after that no more photos can be submitted for that month. 

The submitted photos will be reviewed by Shutterbuggerz and a local magazine called Sophie Woman's Magazine. 

Once the favorite or top pick photographs are selected by those reviewing them, they will be printed and featured for the upcoming month in the Sophie Woman's Magazine.

The theme for June 2013 was

There were a ton of amazing entries into this month's contest. I entered 5 of my photos including this beautiful image of a white peacock

which was selected and featured in the July 2013 issue of Sophie Woman's Magazine!
Screenshot of online view

 I am very honored, humbled, and excited! This is my second time being featured and I do believe I literally squealed both times lol. 

Thank you so much to everyone who 'liked' my photographs on the Shutterbuggerz Facebook page and also a big thanks to the crew of Shutterbuggerz and Sophie Woman's Magazine for picking my photograph to fill that spot out of so very many amazing photos that were entered.


2 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!