Tuesday, April 10, 2018

New Designs In My Zazzle Store!

  It's been awhile since I've posted anything on this blog, but I thought today was as good a day as any to reboot. I've been working a lot lately, mostly on freelance consulting type jobs. I can be found on Freelancer now, so if you like any of my work and would like to hire me through Freelancer, just click here.

  In my spare time, I have been working on some new designs for my Zazzle store. For all of you who have been following me since the beginning, it has been 8 years this month, since I opened my 1st Zazzle store. The Anchored Religious Coffee Mug you see below, was my 1st design on Zazzle. I made it for a religious ministry I was a part of. The Anchor was the logo for the ministry as well as the scripture from Hebrews 6:19-20.


Anchored Coffee Mug





It's amazing how far I have come in designing comparative to my older work. I'm also very blessed by all of those who have supported me as I have grown. It encourages me to keep going. So thank you.

Without further due, here is some of my newest stuff. 


Watercolor Roses Floral Wedding Stationary


Always Be A Dinosaur Giftables



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!