Tuesday, July 16, 2019

New Product! Ink Pens #Zazzlemade

  I'm alittle behind on designing for some of Zazzle's newest and most trending products, but I had to start on this one because it is perfect for the school season and it's just fun. Ink Pens!
  
I don't know about you, but I am an avid pen collector. I think I have six pens just in my purse! I love pens. The more personal, the better! So this was an exciting product for me to design, and I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. Check out some of my new pen designs.

Aqua Chevron Personalized Pen

Aqua Chevron Personalized Pen by capturedbyKC




Personalized Retro Circles Black Ink Pen

Personalized Retro Circles Black Ink Pen by capturedbyKC




Animal Lover Paw Prints Black Ink Pen

Animal Lover Paw Prints Black Ink Pen by capturedbyKC




Thin Gray Line Matthew 5:9 Correctional Officers Pen

Thin Gray Line Matthew 5:9 Correctional Officers Pen by capturedbyKC




Guardian Angel Wings Pen

Guardian Angel Wings Pen by capturedbyKC



Shop more custom pens at Zazzle and get 40% off thru 7/17/2019 using coupon: SUNNYDAYSZAZ at checkout.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!