Sunday, November 27, 2011

Current Sales at Zazzle!

Zazzle Cyber Sales Extended!
Zazzle had a ton of great deals for Black Friday, and unfortunately I missed them because I was out of town for Thanksgiving and didn't receive the newsletter in time to save or to share. Fortunately, for me & for you (the reader), Zazzle isn't done dishing out great savings and I get to share them here so that we can take advantage of them. Cyber Monday was full of great deals and now they have over-flown into Tuesday! Take advantage of these popular and very limited deals. Be sure to use promotional code: ZCYBERTUESDAY at checkout to receive your discount. Hurry to save because these special deals end tonight!

$5 off of T-shirts- Shop T-shirts Here
$3 off of Mugs- Shop Mugs Here
60% off of Wrapped Canvas- Shop Canvas Here
50% off Posters- Shop Posters Here
50% off of Photo Enlargements- Create your own Photo Enlargements Here
50% off of Postcards- Shop Postcards Here
50% off of Photocards- Shop Photocards Here
40% off calendars- Shop Custom Calendars Here (start on any month)
30% off Ornaments- Shop Holiday Ornaments Here
20% off Cases- Shop Custom Mobile Cases Here


Plus Get FREE Shipping on orders of $50.00 or more! 
~Create your own personalized one-of-a-kind gifts~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!