Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BWC Designs on Cafepress

I finally broke down and created a premium shop at Cafepress yesterday because I have been reading reviews and watching their product inventory grow. I like what I see for the most part and figured I would give it a try. There are two different plans to choose from when opening a shop. You can open a basic shop-which is completely free- but you are limited on how many of each product you can have in your store. You can open as many shops as you'd like though, even under the same account/username! Then there is the option of upgrading or opening a premium shop. You are given two options when you choose to operate a premium shop:
1. No Up-front Fees Plan: Pay only when you earn royalties
10% of your earnings (not sales) will be deducted for the monthly shop service fee. The maximum amount deducted each month is $10. If no royalties are earned, no fees will be collected. Payment is deducted on the first of the month.

2. Pre-pay by credit card- A flat fee plan for sellers with higher earnings
Pay a flat monthly shop service fee when you pay by credit card. If you earn a high volume of royalties (I.E. $50 or more), this option could save you money. Payment is deducted on the first of the month. 

I had a basic plan but since the new payment plan rolled out... I changed over because the deal seems so much sweeter! Especially because if you choose the no up-front fees plan, you don't have to pay if you don't earn and; you still get to add as many of each product you would like to in your store. 

So far, I find Cafepress to be a fairly easy and fun way to share my artwork on a wide variety of custom gifts that are very high in quality. They have tons of different kinds of gifts that shopkeepers can add their art to. They've pretty much everything from t-shirts to throw pillows and so much more. Most of their products also come in various colors too!I love their various gift products and I enjoy putting my art on them. My favorite products to make so far, are jewelry and bags! I love the Cafepress necklaces, earrings and charm bracelets- the quality looks amazing. I also love the wide variety of totes and handbags that Cafepress offers.  I am excited about my new store at Cafepress and can't wait to see what lies ahead.

Here are a few things I have made so far:





To see more of my products available at Cafepress click Here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!