Sunday, December 18, 2011

New Product in my shop!- Plates!

I love having new products and gifts to create designs for and now I have something I have been waiting for a long time. melamine plates!! These plates are dishwasher safe and non-toxic too, so they are safe to eat off of. They are perfect for collecting, creating a custom/personalized dining or party set. There are endless possibilities about what types of designs could go on them and what they can be used for. Some ideas to use these plate for are for parties, weddings, dining sets for your kitchen and even as collectible gifts for family and friends. 

Some details about these Melamine Dinner plates
They are actually a decent size, being about 10'' in diameter. They are designed in high quality vibrant, full-color printing with the design that you choose. These plates are meant to be drop and break resistant as well as easy to clean. They are not microwave safe though, which may be their only downfall to some. 


I do know that I love designing these new products. There are so many new products still yet to be unveiled... for now though, I would like to share a few of my custom plate designs with you here. I hope you'll enjoy them and share this article with others. 




Shop more Plates by me-Here
Find more custom gifts in my shop- Beauty Within Creation Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!