Tuesday, June 5, 2012

-NEW- #Custom #Belt #Buckles!!

I am not one who wears belts often, but when I do I like for them to stand out and be unique pretty much like the rest of my outfit. That is why I am really excited about this new product arrival via Zazzle; the printing company that I use to sell my graphic & digital art internationally. They now have custom belt buckles!!

The belt buckles currently come in two shapes: Oval and Rectangle. 
Here are the product stats:
    Rectangle: 3" x 2"           Oval: 3.75" x 2.75"
    Burnished silver finish
    Each belt buckle comes in a black felt bag – makes the perfect gift!
    Customized in the USA
    UV resistant and waterproof


    Check out some of my faves 
     
         

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!