Friday, June 15, 2012

Photo Friday- Yard Critters

Yard Critters
I love watching the little birds and squirrels play out back in the yard.  Their playfulness and chipper songs lift my spirits. Today I wanna share some fun photos I took at random intervals. These may not be top notch 100% pro photos, but they are my faves. I hope you'll enjoy.

Beautiful Blue Jay Bird Photo
Copyright 
© 2012 Kristina Conatser

Adorable Squirrel Photo Copyright © 2012 Kristina Conatser

Squirrel in field with bird flying overhead Photo Copyright © 2012 Kristina Conatser

Vibrant Red Cardinal Photo Copyright © 2012 Kristina Conatser









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!