Thursday, June 21, 2012

Quotes on Dreams

I am a big believer in dreaming. By that, I don't necessarily just mean the type of dreams we acquire while we sleep but also about the kinds of dreams we make for ourselves to give ourselves hope for something greater; to be something greater in life. The dream home, the dream job, the dream family... I believe we need those types of dreams to inspire us and to motivate us into being all that we can be. Reach for your dreams... reach for the stars.

Photo Copyright 2012 Kristina Conatser via BWC Designs by KC
You may share this image for non-commercial purposes only. Commercial use is prohibited.


"Dreams are the seedlings of reality."~Napoleon Hill
"All men of action are dreamers."~James Huneker
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."~Walt Disney
"Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be."~Joy Page

"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions."~ Edgar Cayce
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”~James DeanLife is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
~Ashley Smith



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!