Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Last Chance to #Save up to 60% on Various #custom #Gifts at #Zazzle

All week long I've been posting on FB and Tweeting about these great deals and savings that Zazzle has been offering because this week marks the 7 year anniversary for them. Today is the final celebration day and Zazzle has brought back all of the expired sales from earlier days and bundled them together into one day so everyone could benefit and celebrate too. So, if you missed the opportunity to take advantage of a sale earlier on in the week for a particular type of custom gifts/products... get in on it today. Don't forget, on the checkout page... use promotional code: BDAYALLDEALZ to receive your discount.

Check out the deals:

Get 25% off of custom designed shirts

$3 off of custom coffee mugs

50% off of custom stickers, buttons and/or magnets

60% off of custom invitations for any occasion

$10 off custom mobile cases 

50% wrapped canvas, framed prints, posters


Check out what's new in my shop :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!