Friday, November 9, 2012

A Few Freebie Graphics CU Okay

Here are some of my graphics that I made myself in Inkscape. You are free to use them in your personal or commercial use creations. All I ask is that you please leave me a comment to let me know you've stopped by. 

If you'd like to leave me a link showing me how and where you've used my graphics, I would be honored to see and I will share them here on my blog.

Also, please feel free to tweet, pin or share this blog post in anyway. So many other artists and designers have helped me over the years, I would love to be able to help someone.

To get these freebies, hover over the one you'd like and right click then save as. 

All graphics are PNG format
Lit Candle on transparent background.


Pinwheel Flower Graphic on transparent background

Ladybug on transparent background

Holiday ornament on transparent background

Christmas Light on transparent background.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!