Saturday, March 16, 2013

Today's Great Bargains!! Don't Miss Out!

It's been awhile since I have made a post like this... I have gotten a bit behind in my blogging. I'm working on that so please bare with me. Anyways, I had to make time to post today because I found tons of cool deals in my email and wanted to share. Check them out!

*disclosure- I am not being paid to advertise any of these sales, bargains or etc to you(the reader). I simply want to share deals with others who could save money by using them.*


Today only at
Get 2 FREE 8x10 Prints!! use coupon: BIGSMILES
+
Get 1 FREE 5x7,5x5 stationary card or 5x7 greeting card
use coupon:CARD4U
+
Free shipping on orders of $30 or more. use coupon: SHIP30


Get Easter Cards for $.99 at Cardstore.com!
use coupon: CCE3316     offer ends 3/22/2013

Deals at 

Buy 1, Get 2 Free- custom cover photo books 
use coupon: MyBooks  expires 4/04/2013

+

Free shipping on any $20 order thru 3/18/2013
use coupon: WEIGHTLESS


Deals at 

17% off select products thru 3/17/2013
use coupon: STPATDAYSALE

+

10% off active apparel thru 3/31/2013
use coupon: ACTIVESHIRTS

+

20% off custom invitations thru 3/31/2013
use coupon: ANYOCCASIONS

*Disclosure- I am a freelance artist affiliated with Zazzle and by clicking on the link directly above, you will be shopping thru my online store and will be browsing designs I have put my time, effort and energy into. If you love what you see and make a purchase of a product... you will be buying my design but Zazzle's product. I will make a small royalty from your purchase. I truly appreciate every order and thank you for considering doing business with me*


  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!