Wednesday, April 24, 2013

When I'm not working...

If you are a reader of this blog then you already know that I design and sell custom digital graphics, patterns, and photography online here and here

However, you may not know that I also take time out for fun and practice. I have a Flickr account as well as a new DeviantArt account where I regularly share my creations. On Flickr, I regularly enter into art challenges and photo challenges so that I might gain more practice in photoshop manipulation and editing. It is something that I enjoy and I would like to share it with you.

Check out some of my works:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!