Wednesday, May 1, 2013

20 Words or Less Poetry Contest Winner @ThoughtsInc



Shrouded in darkness.
My wings now broken and bound to the floor.
Because of you; I will fly no more.
 

This poem was selected as the winner of the 20 words or less Thoughtsinc.net April writing contest.


_____________________________________________________

This poem is open to interpretation and I would love to hear how it touched you. 

To me, it represents how the actions, words and unspoken promises of others can shatter our hopes and dreams. We too often forget how fragile others can be when it comes to their dreams and goals in life. The things that we say and do can crush their spirit... leaving them broken inside.
____________________________________________________

Please respect me by respecting my art and written works. 
Do not steal or plagiarize my works and claim them as your own. Thank you!*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!