Saturday, November 4, 2017

Cutest Little Monsters



There is nothing in this world like having children. The thing is, there aren't enough warnings in the world about the phase your child goes through called: toddler. 

It's like a foreshadowing of what I can only imagine the early teenage years will be like. Screaming, seemingly drunken wobbling, hiding food in strange places, and running around with flailing arms like a drunk person. It's... Adorable.

No, really... I love every second of it. My kids crack me up with their crazy. They make me wanna pull my hair out sometimes, but I can only hope that's a normal mom feeling when you've got 2 year olds. 

I love watching my boys grow and learn how to do more and more on their own. I guess that is one of the great rewards of being a parent. 

What's the big drawback? 

Bedtime...
I absolutely hate the fight to get them in their bed for good. It's a game to them, and exercise for me. It's also a war I have yet to win... Because they know how to use those adorable little faces to get just one more story or one more hug. 

That leads me to today's photo challenge: This adorable face. In my case- their are two of those adorable faces, and though they can stress me out and exhaust me... I am blessed beyond measure that they are here.

Day 4: Grateful & blessed for these adorable faces.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!