Friday, November 3, 2017

Comfort I Can Count On

  Today's photo-a-day challenge is being thankful for "this familiar thing". I chose to make my familiar thing, my pets. 

  My pets are like children to me, but they hold a different piece of my heart. They offer a different type of comfort and peace that nothing else can. Those sweet eyes and the soft nudges of a wet cold nose are a priceless gift. 

  When my husband and I were still renting homes, we refused to move into a place that didn't allow pets. We understood their reasoning, but to us, we just cannot part from them. They are what is familiar to us. They make us feel like we are home. 

Day #3- Grateful for this familiar thing (in my case these familiar furry things lol)




Do you have furry familiars/companions? Tell me all about them in the comments!
________________________________________
Shop custom water bowls, pet clothing, pet photo ornaments, and more here at Zazzle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!