Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thankful for Creative Outlets

   Okay, so I put a little bit of a twist on today's photo-a-day challenge. The challenge was "Grateful for this piece of creativity." I decided to kind of put my own spin on this and showcase how grateful I am for even the simplest of creative outlets... such as coloring. 

  Coloring is the first creative outlet most of us get to establish a connection with as a child. For the better part of my childhood, there was nothing in the world like sitting down with my favorite coloring book and a big box of Crayola crayons. I still love to color... only now, most of my coloring is done via the click of a mouse via the color palette on Photoshop... but I do believe my love of coloring opened the door to my passion for art.

 Day #2: Grateful for creativity and color




  Now that I have children, they get to explore art and put their creative energies into coloring. So, I am grateful for creative outlets that allow us to find ourselves and bring out the passions that dwell within. 

________________________________________

Shop Crayon themed custom gifts at Zazzle. Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!