Thursday, November 2, 2017

For All Things Be Grateful

  This is a really late post but I really wanna get it going. For anyone who follows my page on Facebook, you know I have been doing a 7 day challenge for black and white photography. It's been awhile since I had done anything like that, and well... it's sparked a little bit of inspiration within me. 

I want to continue the challenge. I wanna push myself to find something new that captures my attention every single day. Life is too short and often we let it pass us by as we take it all for granted. This month, I wanna take it all in. 


I scoured the internet to find another challenge that I felt suited the overall theme of this month, and what I was looking to do. 



 Photo-A-Day 30 Days of Gratitude Challenge!

  Today is November 1st (for about 15 more minutes anyways... oops lol) and I wanted to share my 1st photo of the monthly challenge. I hope that you'll join in with me and share what you are grateful for each day in the comments or on my Facebook page. Share photos and/or stories. The more the merrier. There is always something to be grateful for.

Day #1- Grateful for this moment
Do not steal. Personal family photos are not for any use


  The image above is the 1st photo of my now 2 year old twin boys. My husband and I had been trying to get pregnant for nearly 9 years, and we thought we just weren't capable. Finally, it happened and we were having a baby.

  Early in my pregnancy, I had an ER visit because I thought I was having a miscarriage. I thought my body was trying to take away the blessing my husband and I had wished for, but it turns out, I wasn't miscarrying at all and wasn't carrying only one! My husband and I were in complete shock, but I wouldn't take it back for anything in this world. I can't imagine life without them both. 


 Having 2 infants within 25 minutes is definitely a challenge, but it's sooo worth it. I will always be grateful for the day they were born, for the 1st time I got to see their precious faces, and to hold them in my arms. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember the day I came and saw them and held them for the first time. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!