Thursday, November 9, 2017

Family Is My Heart


  There is nothing in this world that means more to me than the ones I love. I am a very empathetic person who needs compassion and consistent emotional growth in life. To me, life is meaningless unless you have people to share those experiences and important moments with.


  Today's photo challenge was "thing you love most."
  My family and friends are what I love most and am most grateful for. My husband avoids the camera like it's the plague, so for now a photo of the little men whole came into my world and stole my heart will have to do.

  I love these boys with all that I am, and I'll never stop saying how blessed I am to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!