Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Cabin Fever...

 So, I forgot to blog yesterday for my day 7 challenge. The day was long and I ended up going to bed uber early with a little bit of a headache. I completely forgot about it. 

So today, I'm going to toss day 7 and day 8 together, because right now they are somewhat linked due being home bound by the weather. If it isn't pretty out soon, I think we'll all start having bouts of cabin fever. 

Day 7- photo of the day challenge was "this adventure" 


Captured by KC Designs


  We had planned (my kids and I), to take a short trip to the park and walk around the boardwalk yesterday. We love the park and it's a nice relaxing view. The park is an option that allows my boys to explore while I can monitor them and feel safe. 

  At Glen Hilton Jr. Memorial Park in Hickory, NC, there are a few different play areas, picnic zones, and the boardwalk is centered around a view of the lake where a lot of ducks come and wait for feed. We didn't get to visit though... nature had a different plan for us, and we got rained out. 

  That's where today's photo challenge "these four walls" comes in. We got stuck at home due to foul weather. So we played with paints, crayons, and made it a arts and crafts kind of day. 

  We are grateful for our home. Having a shelter over our heads and a warm place to be when the weather is not favorable is a blessing. 
  
Today is still kind of yucky, so we're playing indoors again. Today is movies, music and games. 

Have you ever tried to teach a 2 year old how to play musical chairs? lol 


Captured by KC Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!