Monday, November 6, 2017

My Place of Peace

 Earlier this year, my husband and I finally took the plunge and purchased our first home together. For me, it was a scary but thrilling experience and I'm glad we took the risk. 
  For the first time ever, we have something we can say is our own. There are no rules about pets or pet deposits. We don't have to worry about upstairs or downstairs neighbors anymore.
  It's actually been 8 months this month, and it feels amazing to have achieved something this great with the man I love. 

Today's photo-a-day challenge was "Grateful for this place". Our new home is something I am grateful for. I wanted something that is ours to raise our kids in, and we worked our bums off to get it. I am very grateful to have this place.

  
  It's an amazing feeling when you get that first key that is for your own place isn't it? Having such a blessing come to us will be something I will never take lightly. 

What place are you grateful for? 
_______________________________________
Create custom keychains for your keys. Click here to shop and design your own keychain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!