Monday, July 22, 2019

New Product Line- Novelty Socks!

 So, I have been slowly trying to catch up on all of the newest products that Zazzle has added to the product line for us designers, and I found one I just couldn't resist adding to my shop... Socks! 

I love novelty socks. The fun patterns, vibrant colors... they just give your entire outfit such personality. I am so excited about this new product and I have only just begun adding my designs to them, but I just had to share. 

Check out these totally awesome novelty socks

Funky Mismatch Circle Chevron Socks


 
These are so fun and colorful. They are perfect for the person who loves to wear mismatched socks. 


Sharks Socks

 
Baby Shark do-do-do-do-do-do... shark lovers rejoice with these shark themed novelty socks!

Happy Monkey Bananas Socks


 
Happy smiley monkey and bananas pattern socks. 

I'll be adding more socks to my online store soon so keeping check back. Don't forget to check out all the other great novelty sock designs available in the Zazzle marketplace.

Save 15% on novelty socks now thru 7/25/19 with coupon: XMASINZJULYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!