Sunday, November 13, 2011

Fun Pop Art Creations

I like to play around in Photoshop as a hobby as well as for work purposes. Lately, in my spare time, I have been creating pop art or cartoonized manips of images I have lying around on my PC. I have also been asked to make some of these for others, so that they may be used as profile pictures on FB, Myspace and etc. I enjoy creating these type of graphics. I find fun in adding textures, patterns and filters to images of people, places and animals to give them a unique look.

Here are a few of my creations:

Holiday Pup © 2011 Kristina Conatser 

Actress- Nicole Kidman 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!