Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Newest Creations available in my shop!

I have been working a lot in my shops lately, and am excited to announce that there are new products available in my shop! Currently, there aren't many variations of these new product lines available yet though-many have just been released by Zazzle- but I am constantly adding more and more so I should have a small variety to choose from soon enough. I would like to share a few product creations that I have recently added with you here.


Custom spiral-bound notebooks, laptop sleeves, new tiles/trivets and so much more are being unveiled and becoming available in my stores. Be sure to check back often to see what's new! You can do this by following the burner-feed at the bottom of this blog and by visiting my website HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!