Saturday, November 5, 2011

New beginnings...

Hi, thanks for peering Thru My Lens. My name is Kristina, or KC for short. I am a self-taught artist with a love for creativity, imagination and all things beautiful. I believe that art is an expression of the soul. It is an outward reflection of our innermost thoughts and feelings. It is a universal language. Read more about me HERE.

My hope for this blog is to share my artwork, poetry and photography with others so that it may inspire the artist within you to express yourself. Art is naturally a part of who we are and it is what we are because we are creation. We are all a form of artwork; each of us individual, beautiful and inspiring. 

My goal for my creations is that they may help others to enjoy the simple things... those things we often over-look and forget. The little joys, inspirations, and times of faith that we tend to forget are what inspire us to become better, to dream, grow and to change. When we look for the beauty within creation, we can change our perspectives, our actions and who we are. I hope that Thru My lens my readers will see the beauty all around them as well as within them. 
New Beginnings by BWC Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!