Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Texture Day!

 I love textures! Everything has texture... well, except air I do suppose. 
Back to today's fun artful venture. I decided that I wanted to capture some of the textures I have seen today and share them with you. 

*feel free to use the two textures below however you would like to*

Dog hair 

Rust

I think it would be fun to see what we could all come up with today and share with one another. So, let's make this interesting. Break out your camera, capture some neat textures and post them to your blog, website or FB fan page... then share the link here in the comments. Have fun!



Texture Gifts by BWC Designs
See more custom gift ideas here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!