Thursday, November 10, 2011

Recent Sales - Be Unique Inspirational Magnets Sold!

I was SO excited this morning to receive an email stating that one of my favorite inspirational designs has been purchased by a customer from Attard, Malta! It excites me to know that this customer has purchased not one, but 6 copies of this particular product.

Be Unique by BWC Designs


 I am so grateful and very humbled that my work was chosen, so I would like to say Thank You to the customer who made this purchase. You have made my day! I hope that you and/or your loved ones will find these magnetic accessories uplifting and inspiring. Many blessings to you and I hope you will visit again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!