Sunday, January 22, 2012

Never Alone- Poetry



It may seem overbearing at times as if it leaves you in the dark but when life gives you struggles, remember your faith.
 Listen for my voice child, I will lead you home. 
Don’t let evil surpass greatness. Remember that you are the light. 
When you feel lost my child, take a moment to look within yourself. My spirit is within you guiding your way. 
Not alone will you fight against demons... I will fight by your side. Together we will conquer your fears. 
My child; take my hand and I will guide you. 
You shall never again be left in the dark...I will light your way. Follow me my child, I will never leave you alone.

**Never Alone Poem ©Kristina Conatser, All rights reserved. Please do not copy my poetry or take pieces from it and claim it as your own. Also, if you would like to share it with others, please do not copy it and distribute it but instead, share this article. Respect my rights please. Thank you!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!