Friday, March 9, 2012

New Fractal Gifts!

Fractals are one of my absolute favorite images to create. I love that no two are ever the same. I love the colors, the shapes and the repetitiveness that is so obvious but yet so subtle in each creation. I love that it is mathematical. Creating a fractal design is all about math. Fractal art is a form of algorithmic art created by calculating geometric objects and representing the calculation results as abstract still images, animations and media. Even my husband can enjoy that type of artwork. Then again, anything abstract, unique or one-of-a-kind will catch his attention... I did. :D

Check out some of my newest Fractal gifts that are available in store:


See more of my Fractal gifts here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!