Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekly #ZGD Spotlight #gift feature- Custom Melamine Dinner/Party #Plates

Each week, I select my favorite creations from various artists within an artistic group in which I am a part of and I showcase them via posts on Facebook and Twitter. I have now decided that I will also be showcasing those features here on my blog as well. 

This week, I have chosen to showcase the Melamine dinner/party plate products from four stores: Rewards4life Gifts, Gravityx9 Designs, Brenda Thour Studio and Diane Clancy Fractals. Each of these stores have their own unique and expressive art style. The Artists' are very passionate, gifted and love to share the way they view things through art and with others. They have each opened these stores because it is their passion to share their creations with the world through the ability of being able to allow you to gift it to others. I hope you will enjoy these features and be sure to stop by and visit their stores to find the perfect one-of-a-kind custom gift just for you. 

Funky Swirls Purple by Rewards4life

This lovely dinner plate features swirls and dots in purple, black and white. An elegant birthday gift idea for any stylish teenagers and adults. Fully customizable! Easy to use and easy to personalize. This design is also available in various other colors in the Rewards4life Gifts store.


Cinco De Mayo Fiesta! Dancing Chili Peppers by gravityx9



This fun and festive dancing Chili Pepper party plate by Gravityx9 Designs, would make a great serving dish on the up and coming Cinco De Mayo that is only a month away. This plate is colorful, happy and these little dancing peppers are sure to put all of your party guests in a joyous mood.

Freedom Eagle aceo Plate by bmthour

This beautiful patriotic US American Flag and Bald Eagle ACEO collectible melamine plate by Brenda Thour Studio, is derived from an original acrylic and ink aceo painting by Brenda Thour of a bald eagle spreading his wings in front of the American flag. Copyright by Brenda Thour 2010. 

Dance of the Spheres II – Cosmic Violet & Teal by DianeClancyFractals

If you are a lover of all things abstract, fractal or bubbly style designs... this artsy melamine plate of dancing spheres designed by Diane Clancy could be the perfect addition to your home and kitchen. 




**Be sure to also check out some of my newest and most popular plates **





2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Freedom Eagle plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for highlighting my Cinco De Mayo plate~! So many creative artists at Zazzle, you chose some great looking plates to feature!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!