Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I've Been Absent For Awhile...

So, I know I've not posted here in a very long time. I actually nearly forgot about having a blog. There has been so much going on in my life in the last year that I just couldn't keep up. Well, now... I'm going to get you up to date.

Important news comes first!

 My mother had been diagnosed with stage 3 inflammatory breast cancer. That was July of 2013. She fought like a champ through 6 very aggressive rounds of chemotherapy, a mastectomy, and 33 rounds of strong radiation and now the doctors say that her cancer markers are good and as of now... by the grace of God, she is cancer free!


If you don't know what inflammatory breast cancer is, please do look it up online. Both men and women can get it. It is a very rare and aggressive cancer. 

Next on the list, I'm working a secondary job outside of designing now so I've been working my creative mojo around that. Complicated... but doable. 

Here's a little bit of all of the stuff I've gotten myself into the last year, so you can see what I've been up to. :)



Christmas Invitations with new paper stock styles!


New Wooden Phone Cases!


Belts & other cool accessories!!

I've definitely been staying busy with all of the new products that Zazzle & Cafepress have been adding to the market for me to design for. I'm loving every second of it too. 

What do I do when I'm not working, designing, or spending time with family and friends? 

The answer... writing! 

Check out some of my written ramblings Here!

I'm going to try to get back into blogging at least 1x a month so please leave a comment & let me know you've stopped by. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!