Saturday, November 28, 2015

So, I'm Way Behind...

I'm just starting to check out all of the cool new products that the Print On Demand company, Zazzle has recently began offering for us independent artists' to design on. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far, but because it's getting colder here in NC, I'm really loving that they now have fleece blankets!!

I've taken it upon myself to play around with some of my designs and make a few. Here is one of a baby blanket that I've done so far. I really like it.

 


 Now check out some of my favorites from other great artists:


 

I'm loving this simple soft yellow houndstooth pattern baby blanket. Yellow is E's favorite color right now. Baby's love things that are bright and fun to look at. This lovely blanket design by heartlocked definitely is just that.

 

This custom subway art style baby blanket is simply a pure genius design by adams_apple. I love the ease of the customization! All you have to do in order to personalize this blanket with your son's name is enter it into the text field. Awesome!

 

I love the idea behind this blanket design. As a Mother, I want a keepsake that is going to remind me of when my boys were small and of the most important day of my life. This blanket does that by allowing a mom to personalize the blanket with the height, weight, date, and time of her son's birth on it. Artist samack also has one for a little girl here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!