Sunday, October 13, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness Tshirts

All types of awareness is important, but this month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This awareness topic is one that is close to my heart because my best friend and Mother is fighting against a rare, serious, and very aggressive form of breast cancer. 


Image resource: http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/inflammatory-breast-cancer

If you don't know what inflammatory Breast Cancer is or would like to learn more, please take a gander at my previous post here explaining a bit about it.

Every little bit we can do to help spread awareness is important. Whether it is through conversation, billboards, blogging, or even through fashion. It all helps and I wanted to showcase a few awesome breast cancer awareness t-shirt designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I really appreciate that you've taken the time to let me know you stopped by and read this article. I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you will be back. =) Many blessings!